FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What does Tire Shield do?
Tire Shield offers protection for your tires and wheels against road hazards on travel trailers, fifth wheels, motorhomes, automobiles, motorcycles, and boat trailers. Tire Shield will pay for the repair or replacement of your tire or wheel in the event it is rendered unserviceable due to a road hazard.
2. I am interested in Tire Shield, how may I receive a quote for my vehicle?
To receive a quote for coverage, please contact us at 888-628-8473.
3. Does this Agreement cover damage to my unit caused by a tire failure?
No, unfortunately this Agreement does not cover damage to your unit caused by a tire failure.
4. How do I start a claim?
To initiate a claim, please contact us at 888-628-8473.
5. If I am in need of road side assistance, what should I do?
If you are in need of emergency road side assistance, please contact us at 888-628-8473.
6. Where can I take my vehicle to have repairs done for my tires and wheels?
You may take your vehicle to any repair facility of your choice.
7. How do I check the status of an existing claim?
To check the status of an existing claim, have your confirmation number ready and please contact us at 888-628-8473.
8. My Tire Shield Agreement is about to expire, how can I renew my coverage?
To renew your Tire Shield Agreement, please contact us at 888-628-8473. How long does Tire Shield coverage last? Tire Shield coverage begins on the day of purchase and terms may last up to 7 years.
Didn’t find your question? Contact us.